Thursday 24 May 2007

Oh my god, he thinks hes the fcuking bees knees.
Does a Bee have Knees?/ and whats so fcuking good about em??
In a right bad mood at the moment, some Norther Monkey known as the Peacock has pissed me right off, Eh, Eh, Eh and all that nonsense. If you know who you are.... " Goin down! Goin down! Goin Down!". I fcuking hate Leeds!. Northern Pillock. We dont generally like northerners at the asylum, one gets an exception though. Oooh bugger! Ello old bean. See thee later.
Thanks for the post. UP THE OP'S!

7 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

I'll stick a linky thingy off me blog. You'll get visited by all kinds of odd bods then. They'll fit right in wi you lot.

katy said...

welcome to the world of insanity!!!!!!!!

me said...

oi! i take exception to the northern monkey thing!
and as a leeds fan etc....

welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!
any freinds of the dinnerman are freinds of mine!

me said...

p.s. ayup alfie! we meet again!

(last time was during one of my radio shows and you were at dinners place)

FOUR DINNERS said...

wrong Alfie

me said...

are all those la di da london types called alfie?

whats it all about??

linked you guys. so a few more of us northern lot can see what goes on down there in london town.

change is not good.

Anonymous said...

m glad 4d link u up